Friday, February 6, 2009

How to lose weight FAST!

For most people, everyday is a struggle – a struggle to be healthy, fit and strong. And with all the mouth-watering, yummy, gorgeous sweets out there, it’s just soooo damn hard to say NO. Am I right or am I right? (lol) Not giving you any options for an answer, eh? (lol)

Actually, not many people realize how easy it is to actually shed off the unwanted inches and keep them off for good – well, keep them off at a good distance anyway and maintain your new weight. I know this may sound like a cliché for most of you. But, really! You just have to have the following (in any order):

1. DISCIPLINE
2. DETERMINATION and
3. FAITH


Remember that only by disciplining yourself will you be able to see some results – really GOOD results. And you are only going to get as far as you can if you are very determined to reach your goal – to lose weight and become healthy in the long run. And you just have to have faith that everything’s possible and doable.

Today I am going to share with you one trick to losing weight fast. It may sound crazy but it really works! Just read more and click here to start losing weight ASAP.

I also suggest keeping a diary to track your weight and progress. I started mine by marking my start date with my current weight for that day. I used a pencil to mark the date a week after that date with my goal weight (i.e. I marked Saturday 180lbs – I then used a pencil and wrote 170lbs for the next Saturday, making sure I lowered my goal to 10lbs a week). That made it easy for me to track my progress and actually set a weekly goal for myself too. It was very rewarding! You might gain some of the weight back after you stop the diet but atleast you're starting clean. This is a great way to start living and eating healthy. This diet not only helps you lose weight - it is also ideal for cleansing and detoxifying your body of toxins.

Please feel free to leave a comment for your feedback.

P.S. This is not a paid post, okies? And please check the link. I assure you - it REALLY works!

1 comment:

  1. now this is my p[roblem when it comes to food, I have no discipline..
    Can you please let me know which on my blogroll is ur link to update.. Thanks
    Beyond The Rave Reality, Computer and Electronics, Money Online Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your messages and comments here ^_^

Thanks! ^_^