Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Interview with God

It’s 1:00am now and I’m at work. I close my eyes and wish I was tucked in bed and enjoying my sleep – but alas, I find myself at work and bored as soon as I open my eyes. It will be a few more days to go before my rest day and I find myself procrastinating about a lot of things. So… I remembered this web site that was shared to me by one of my good friends (Thanks, Josie!).

This web site ALWAYS gets me in the right mood/path when I’m being too oblivious about the many things that I have been blessed with. Without much ado, let me share this one great presentation with you…

I hope it touches your heart like it did mine – never fails to calm my spirit and relax my soul.




Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your messages and comments here ^_^

Thanks! ^_^