Friday, April 3, 2009

March Top EC Droppers

March has ended and once again it is time to reveal my March Top Droppers. I owe everyone an apology – this month has been a struggle for me. I was in the middle of a crisis, from adjusting to my new work shift – getting allergies – getting sick – and planning for my long overdue Bohol trip. To all who still dropped ECs even when I was away – thank you so much for your continued support! I will be back to being active and visible again now that my trip has ended and I’m back to my “normal” mode (lol).

Please check out their web sites – they not only write cool stuffs but they also share their everyday lives and experiences with you too.


Here are my Top Droppers for March:

Thank you so much! Hoping to see more of you in the coming months!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I got it Jan at the top 10, yehey! thanks for posting (but now linky love *wink*.. heheh.. just kidding), have a pleasant day!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your messages and comments here ^_^

Thanks! ^_^