Take heed and check out the rules for this tag:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.
Here are my answers:
7 facts about myself:
1. I don’t and never eat anything with liver or heart in the recipe. I don’t know. My mother used to say I eat pork / chicken liver / heart when I was little. But now… well… all I can say is “Ewwww!” LOL!
2. I have always thought I was a Catholic when I was growing up. I joined school activities including Rosary prayers and only found out I was a Protestant (UCCP) when I was in high school – when I was asked by our school to get confirmed! Please don’t get me wrong – a person’s religion is not a big deal for me as long as they live life the way Christ wants us.
3. I grew up the boyish way. My childhood memories are more about climbing trees, falling off from them, falling into a deep drainage system in our area than playing with dolls. And no, it’s not your typical 2 to 3 feet deep drainage/canal. I fell into a 4 to 6 feet cemented drainage / canal and my brother had to call and gather all our playmates to help me out. LOL!
4. My favorite cartoon character of all time is Donald Duck.
5. I would rather stay home and sleep than go out and be with the crowd on my rest days.
6. My first pet was a chicken that I named Hetty. I was around 9 or 10 yrs old when I had her. A few days after she laid eggs she disappeared. Someone cut her leash and stole her! It left me so broken hearted back then. I loved her very much. I even remember waking up early in the morning so I could walk her out to where the grasses are – along with my brother and his chicken too. He named his chicken “Porky”. Memories like these really make me smile and laugh to my hearts content.
7. My greatest fear is losing the people I love. When my parents had a vehicular accident 5 years ago, I started to understand how heavy my responsibilities are as the eldest child in the family. I had a brother to take care of and I was jobless at that time. I’m very thankful that our parents are still with us. I feel blessed and I’m really thankful for that.
7 quirks that I have
1. I still bite my nails (especially when I’m nervous).
2. I sleep when I’m bothered by something.
3. I can’t bake - unless it means baking a pizza! (Well, more like re-heating it actually! LOL!)
4. I can’t grow anything (except Mongo Beans!). I am a very bad gardener while my father is very exceptional with it.
5. I swear a lot when I’m upset / angry.
6. I sleep with my cell phone right next to me.
7. I take a bath with my cell phone with me – I just put it on top of our medicine cabinet so it wouldn’t get wet.
I would like to pass this tag on to:
1. Jonaver of http://www.jonaverslife.com/
2. Madame Apro of http://ruthrush.blogspot.com/
3. Bless of http://www.blessconfessionsofanarmywife.com/
4. Mommy Emma of http://memoirs.lecio.us/
5. Shawie of http://anemptycup.blogspot.com/
6. May of http://mylee-may.blogspot.com/
7. Dutch Boy of http://lammert-au.blogspot.com/
I hope you enjoyed this tag! C’mon and join the fun!