Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just another day

I just woke up a couple of hours ago. Slept long and well. Finally had the sleep that I have needed so badly. Working early in the morning is really just not for me. I am not a morning person. I hate getting out of bed in the wee hours of the morning. I just hate it. Period (lol).

Since today is my rest day, I have a lot of things in mind. I just hope I can accomplish them all before the end of the day. Among the ones on my priority list is to re-arrange my room (it’s my mini jungle right now lol). I am also thinking about going to the cemetery to light a candle for my late relatives. Maybe I’ll call my cousins so we could all go together. The more you are, the merrier you will be (so they say! lol).

So, I better get going now. Maybe have some tea ( I think I better have a cup of hot coffee to really wake me up right now lol), and then do my chores. Hopefully, everything gets done by the end of the day.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your messages and comments here ^_^

Thanks! ^_^