Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The simple and delightful world of Origami

My good friend Gal is so into origami. She’s addicted to it. She brings with her some great, beautiful colored papers at work and plays with it whenever she can. My other good friend Jessa (who I fondly call “Sang”), gave Gal a surprise birthday present with a collection of origami inside it. It was a superb gift. Handmade and straight from the heart. I on the other hand failed to come up with something for Gal’s birthday. Good thing Sang asked me to gift wrap the gift. I did so with so much pleasure! In fact, I think I worked at a gift wrapping section of a store in my past life (lol).


From left to right: Jessa (a.k.a. 'Sang"), the gift I wrapped, and Gal with her Birthday goodie.

This is only one of Gal’s work of art. Well, I only managed to snag one and hid it under my shirt (lol!), just kidding! I asked her if I could have it. I brought it to my desk and took a picture of it. I really enjoyed playing with Gal’s mouse (lol). I hope you find it cute, too!


This is Gal's Origami.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your messages and comments here ^_^

Thanks! ^_^