Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally! A new look for my Blog!

I have always wanted to change and improve my blog’s template. I wanted something serene and sleek looking. Not too fancy and not too classy. Just something simple really. I came across a lot of templates – all very beautiful! In fact, I had a headache just trying to decide which one to use! (lol) Anyway, I have finally decided on this one and I am happy with it.

I have lost some of my widgets and spent more than 2 hrs on the PC just getting everything right (from loading the new template, arranging the page elements, to manually adding widgets & gadgets and changing fonts & colors). Finally! I am done and can now go back to downloading movies! Yeahhhaaa!!! (lol)

I hope the new look fits your taste too! Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your messages and comments here ^_^

Thanks! ^_^