Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Heart and Souls Movie

I am so addicted to this movie. I am so into it that I downloaded it from torrent after failing to find a copy of it (zero copies found in DVsoria, rental shops, friends and etc). I loved their song (walk like a man), I loved Penny and Julia’s story of love, Harrison’s stage fright and Milo’s crooked but endearing ways. This is a must-see movie! Its story about love, being brave and being true to oneself without fearing the risks is surely going to linger in you heart and soul for a very long time. Some would consider this an old movie. But nonetheless, the heartwarming story and message that comes with it will surely touch your heart. I am certainly a Robert Downey Jr. fan. Definitely!

Here’s a clip of the movie I found in youtube. I just love this song so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your messages and comments here ^_^

Thanks! ^_^